Nov 9, 2012

Happy Weekend

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. The last two weeks have been so crazy it will be nice to curl up on the couch tonight and watch some great movies!! I have been on a big photo kick around the house lately so here are some more!! Over the weekend I hope to do some fun projects around the house, sleep in and bundle up for some family neighbourhood walks! By the way my baby Bruce turns two on Sunday- he has brought so much joy to us, love our little family of three!! xoxo





Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo