Oct 5, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving. My favourite holiday. It is my favorite because fall is my favorite season, I love the crisp days, filled with cider, cinnamon and pumpkin flavours. I love dressing up in my coziest sweater, tartan prints, and watch the leaves change colors. I love being with my favorite people(and Bruce), while curling up to watch fall movies like When Harry Met Sally, Tim Burton classics, Sleepless in Seattle, Hocus Pocus, Casper(yep I still watch all of these movies).

This is also the first year in a long time that I will eat turkey(I just started eating meat again after a long absence) Thanksgiving is my favorite meal of the day so I can't wait YUMMY!!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day- I will be thinking of all of the many things I am thankful in my life. Good health, fabulous friends, a great boyfriend, and the most amazing family & pup a girl could ask for.

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo