Oct 10, 2012

Classic Uptown Girl


I love calm serene spaces like the one above. A space with neutrals & pastels, and hints of metallic and earth tones. At home currently our space still consists of lots of color, but I feel as I get older I enjoy the calm feeling a neutral space provides. Hope you have a great day- I have one hell of a day ahead of me- can't wait to be in my cozy bed with my 2 Be's tonight!! xoxo

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo