Oct 25, 2012

Canadian Moment

Every year around this time I start to feel the holiday spirit. The air is more chilled, the movies more nostalgic and the blankets are cozier. If I don't have a Pumpkin Spiced latte, a warm throw is the perfect alternative. As the fall leaves start to change from green to rich fiery colours my love for Canada grows. The Hudson Bay Blanket is one I know from my youth, my grandmothers bed was always adorned by one, and she had a coat to match for cold days! Here are some pictures to demonstrate the diversity of this beloved national colour combination. I can't wait till I have one of my own! Get yours here.

Have a wonderful day!! xo








1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo