Oct 1, 2012

Apple Orchard


This weekend Blayre, my Lil' Sis and I headed out to King, Ontario for a little apple picking. It is such a great family activity, perfect for fall, and a great opportunity to get outdoors and enjoy nature! We picked our own apples, drank warm cider, and ate deliciously wholesome apple/squash soup and grilled cheese. Here is the one we went to called Pine Farm Orchard it was so charming, there was a pumpkin patch, and a fabulous restaurant/bakery- GO!!

It was so nice to be out of the city and traffic, the roads were clear and quiet, the air was fresh- it makes me wonder sometimes what it would be like to live in a small town. 
Were you a fan of the Gilmore Girls?? I was, I especially loved the town of Stars Hollow that they lived in. There was such a great small town vibe, everyone knew each other, there was so much spirit, great Fall activities, fairs and events. Does a place like this exist? I would like to know!

Hope you had a great weekend!! Head out to an orchard near you before it gets too chilly!! xoxo








All Photos Courtesy of Blayre- Except for this one!! ;)

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo