1. Tis' that time of year again! Halloween in just around the corner and all of the fun candy is out at the supermarket. My all time favorite has to be the Sour Watermelons & the Mini Reese's Pieces!! YUMMY. Don't you miss Trick-Or-Treating?? I Do!!
2. I tried this blazer on the other day at Zara and fell in love. It also comes in Navy. I think I would be a little too worried to get the white though, I have a tendency to spill olive oil/other sauces on my white silk blouses! At $99 how could you not?
3. I love rocking the whole Annie Hall androgynous look for fall these Oxfords would definitely do the trick, I love the contrasting sole- FA-BU-LOUS
4. Nothing says Fall better then cinnamon. I love adding this flavour to my tea, lattes, and pies, & the smell is so warm and cozy!!
5. Polka Dots are all the rage right now, so why not bring some into your home! I love this navy and white print, would work perfectly on our couch!!
Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.
Always Stay Graceful,