Sep 20, 2012

Covet List


1. I love these, I saw a similar pair on Sequins and Stripes from Loeffler Randall and these ones would most definitely fit into my budget.

2. My favorite fall beverage. I just read the calorie intake and it scared me. All in moderation right- and I don't add the whipped cream- does that count??

3. I watched the fall preview of The Mindy Project the other day. It is so cute, made me laugh a lot. I can't wait to see how the series develops! Fun fact a few years ago I was at Milk Bar in NYC and Mindy was a foot away from me!! Are you going to watch?

4. I love this Signet ring. I would love one with an L, it would be a great addition to my fall wardrobe! I love to keep it simple with pretty gold pieces.

5. I have been dying to pick up this new book about Marilyn. It promises to tell a side of her final days we have never heard before. There is something about her that always keeps me coming back to hear more. She was such a gorgeous icon who met such a sad untimely end. Buy here

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo