Aug 20, 2012

Turquoise & Gold


This weekend my boyfriend and I got away to shoot a wedding in Muskoka. The scenery was stunning, the weather gorgeous, and the food fabulous. Although it was a very quick trip I think that it is a memory that will stay with me. I love getting away to fresh air, lots of greenery and a beautiful lake as a backdrop. Ontario has so much to offer, as someone who lives in Toronto it is so unreal to know that we are only a very short drive away to some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Of course it is always great to get home and see our little Bruce, I am always thinking about that little cuttie while we are away. Such a great start to the week, hope you all enjoyed your weekends. I will share picture of Muskoka with you later this week. 
Unrelated to our mini-vacay here are some picks of the front console, I am so pleased with all of the light and airiness this piece brings to our entrance. It is fun and modern and sets a perfect backdrop for all of the aquas and natural hues I so love.  With the addition of the new prints I feel it balances out the pieces and creates the height I was looking for. xoxo



Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo