Aug 16, 2012

Client Rêve


Here is a project I am currently working on. I am so excited to share this with you and I can't wait to show you the before and after shots. We decided to go with a neutral palette and then add pops of coulour. She is naturally drawn to cool water colours so we went with pale aquas, jades, and striking turquoise!

The room is large enough to accommodate both a dining area and a living room , so I wanted to create something that flowed seamlessly from one room to the other!

Have a great day!!

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer. Always Stay Graceful, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo