Jun 26, 2012

Engagement Shoot



A week before Jennifer and Adam's wedding day we were lucky enough that Blayre was in Montreal and could capture this engagement shoot. Not only is this this a great video, but I have known Jennifer for 20 years now and she is very special to me so this was more sentimental then previous shoots that Blayre has worked on. What I love so much about this video is that they look so at ease with each other, it feels like it is just the two of them, they are captured so perfectly. I feel like this video is just a great representation of who this couple is together- in love, fun loving, and happy together. I am so happy that we made this happen. I wish the two of them all of the happiness in the world, they are such great people.

If you are in the process of planning a wedding contact us at artists@ellebefilms.com or visit us here.

P.S. Come Visit me on my new Facebook Page LCD Design

Laura Collins Design will provide you with insight and guidance on how you can turn your home or office into a stylish reflection of your unique personality. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing the different design services I offer.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo