May 2, 2012

Vogue Entertaining


Here is a peek at my most recent client project. You might remember I posted this Design Board last week- we are still waiting on a few deliveries for the space- they were supposed o arrive yesterday, but that has been delayed till tomorrow. So this is all we have done so dar, but there is a lot more to come. Oh yes, and this is a 500square foot layout- so we are talking tiny- and look at the amazing pieces we already have waiting to be all styled up! I will give you all of the sources when I post the next set of pictures- but email me if you are wondering about certain items!!
So excited!!







E DESIGN- As a designer I will work with you to create a space that is a reflection of you and your life. Please contact me if you are interesting in discussing the different design services I offer, together we can create the space you have always dreamed of!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo