Apr 30, 2012

Projects

This is a project I am currently working on for a friend of my Moms. She wanted something traditional, but much like herself she wanted to add a funky twist. After we discussed color palette, prints, and budget this is what we came up with. I am in LOVE- I love the details, like the stripe in the carpet offset the patter on the black and white pillows. There are several prints going on here but I think that they are definitely working! She has such incredible taste I can't wait to see how it is interpreted!

What do you think?

Contact me if you want to work together on your space!!

P.S. Saw the Five Year Engagement this weekend- So cute, I love Jason Segel- he is like Blayres twin, go to see it- you will laugh!!

E DESIGN- As a designer I will work with you to create a space that is a reflection of you and your life. Please contact me if you are interesting in discussing the different design services I offer, together we can create the space you have always dreamed of!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo