Mar 1, 2012

Maritime Moment

Top Joe Fresh/ Pants Joe Fresh/ Purse Vintage Balmain/ Bracelets Vintage/Ring Urban Outfitters/Shoes Durumi & Chocolate Shoes/Nails Both Joe Fresh

Hey Everyone! I don't know about you, but I cannot wait till spring. Recently the weather has been playing tricks on me, it gets really beautiful for a day or so, then reverts back to winter! So I have been getting all pumped up for the nice weather ahead by adding spring pieces to my closet.

I have been finding so many great things at Joe Fresh lately, and I know I have been taking about them like crazy but seriously if you live in Canada and there is one close to you, GO- you will not regret it. Not only are the prices incredible, but you will be completely inspired for the warm weather that is (hopefully) just around the corner.

*On a side note, I never ever saw the day that I would ever wear white pants - So I guess that means I am super pumped for Spring and Summer!!

Are there any pieces that you can't wait to wear?? I can't wait to wear this outfit with a trench, and high heeled wedges!!

Win an Inspirational Board:

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura!
    That outfit is perfect for West Coast Boating!
    Looking forward to seeing you wearing it on Oceanus this summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo