Mar 14, 2012

Lonny


Tied to be one of my favorite rooms of the March/April Issue


As soon as Lonny Magazine went live on Saturday I was like a kid in a candy store- that's right.... I was so freaking excited! I am sure that you have all been by to see it now, and were probably waiting in anticipation as I was but here are my pics from the March/April issue. Awesome issue btw, way to come back and really pull out all of the stops.


These people were so crazy cool- I love everything they did in this space. From Elizabeth Taylor in their nursery to the cool modern lucite throughout I was throughly taken by this space- not to mention the gorgeous place they live in, that in itself was pure art.









I loved this space- expecially the scale of the plant



I loved the laid back vibe of this home in Malibu. It was very classic beach house which I adore- just like a Nancy Myers film. I loved all of the neutrals I have actually been thinking about incorporating more neutrals into our space.




P.S. Sign up for my Giveaway:





Always Stay Graceful,

Always Stay Graceful,
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo