Jan 18, 2012

Goodies


Blue Clip ons: St. Lawrence Market, Turquoise Ring with Diamond embellishment- Forever 21, Pale Purple stone- Bought at a market in Uruguay, Tweezers- Gifted by my Grandmother, Small turquoise ring- From Childhood, Large Diamond Ring- Club Monaco, Gold Lipstick Container- From my Grandmother, Earrings on Stand- Forever 21

Some of my jewels- They make me so happy to look at every morning!


I took a postcard that I picked up at the Grace Kelly event, and framed it- goes perfect with the blue/green color scheme


Jewellery: Silver Chain-American Eagle, Gold Chain with grey baubles-Love of Mine, Large Green and Gold baubles- Holt Renfrew, White Chevron- St. Lawrence Market

I am finally getting around to decorating more on the second floor. I found these pictures at my local second hand shop over the weekend. They are of the Grand Canal in Venice- I got them for $4.00 a piece!


Pretty pink tulips. I always try to include real fresh flowers into my decor. My go to colours are always pink, white, or orange.

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo