Dec 16, 2011

Wrappin' It Up



Wow, what a crazy week! Every day has been go, go, go! Christmas shopping, last minute work outs, and of course lots of food!! This weekend we are heading off the South America for our cruise adventure! We will be beginning in Brazil and finishing off in Argentina- I am so excited to see everyone together, have a wonderful time exploring new cultures, and party the nights away!

One more sleep!!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone- I probably won't really be checking in much till the New Year- so just in case Happy 2012!!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

5 comments:

  1. merry Christmas Laura! Have a wonderful time and enjoy south America!! Buenos Aries is the best city in the world :) your going to love it. Eat drink and be merry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy HOlidays and have a terrific trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! xoxo Hope you have a wonderful holiday too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura :) I don't know if you remember me. But we met when I called you from Texas and you were working @ ( won't say where ) Anyway, Been catching up with your stupendous blog! It's beautiful. Congrats on the new home and hope you have a blast. And the pup is adorable. Stop by and say hi one of these days. Gabby <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip! Thank you ever so much for sharing so we could all enjoy! I am so glad I found your special place here. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo