Nov 25, 2011

Should I, Or Shouldn't I?


Happy Friday Everyone! This is my 400th post! WOW

Yesterday I was at Forever 21 and came across these Kate Spade look-a-likes for $30.00 CDN. Wouldn't these be cute for the cruise this Christmas?

What do you think? They were incredibly comfortable too!

Thanks for everyone who has visited me here at Gracefully Searching from the beginning!!

Have a fantastic Weekend- Going to see The Muppets!!

***UPDATE***

Bought them..... Thanks for the feedback- Can't wait to wear them!


Always Stay Graceful,

L.

4 comments:

  1. i definitely say you should!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can not go wrong for $30...plus they will make you feel so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really are so cool, you definitely should get them. They remind me of Romi and Michelle, Legally Blonde, and Clueless all rolled into one!!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo