Jul 11, 2011

Office Space 2


Before

After

Finished Product!! YAY


Little by little we are getting organized. There are still about four boxes that stare me down each morning as I come down the steps- some of them are book, that are waiting for shelves, but for the most part they are just filled with junk that I didn't have the heart to get rid of!


My work space is beginning to take shape, I don't think I can squeeze anything else on to the surface of this desk- so actually I guess this is the final product!! Blayre and I both bought this lamp for our desks today at Ikea- For only $24.99 each!! AMAZING find!!! So here is the before and after pics...



Happy Monday



Always Stay Graceful,



L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo