Jun 22, 2011

Moved In, and It Feels So Good.

Hey everyone, so we are finally beginning to get settled into our new apartment. It feels weird calling it an apartment though because, it really looks and feels like a home. So lets call it a home, or a villa, or casa- whatever! So, we moved in last Wednesday and since then all I can think about is how I will be decorating. Okay, so you know how when you first see a space you play out the decor a little differently then when you actually get into the space- well that has happened to me! But no problem I am up for any challenge, I am so excited to share some photos with you, please feel free to give me input on the space- what would you do, how would you decorate it? Everything thing is still at the very beginning of the design process, and I am starting to get ideas, but I love to hear different opinions!! So I promise, I am back now- re-inspired, and excited to share my process with you all!







Oh yeah, and Bruce LOVES the new place.... Such a cutie!!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo