Jan 25, 2011

Carlo Van de Roer


Carlo Van de Roer is a brilliant photographer I have recently discovered. Lately I have noticed that I am really into water as a subject or art & photography, and different shades of blues. I went snorkeling recently in Jamaica and I think that there is something about being under water that really makes me feel connected to the planet. I love being in water and looking at it!!

Here are some images to inspire you!




Here is his website, and the site I found it on- and you need to check it out!!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

3 comments:

  1. I was a dolphin in my last life!
    Water makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these and the swimming pool pics you had put up in another post! something about them feels retro - i need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know- they do feel really retro I love it in a modern and traditional space!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo