Dec 10, 2010

Deck the Halls...





Christmas is days away and Lonny Magazines December issue was sent out just in time to share last minute Holiday ideas with all of us die hard fans!! Every time I get my email with the new issue I get all excited anticipating what new inspirational, and beautiful ideas I will come across!! This was one of my favorite pieces, now only is this a super glam Holiday table- it also has all of the links to where you can purchase all of the items on the table so you can recreate this look in your own home- Brilliant!

Hope you enjoy and check out this months issue!!

Do you have any plans on how you will be setting your table? xoxo


Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo