Nov 7, 2010

Stella McCartney in the Country

Just when you though Stella McCartney couldn't get any chicer she decides to show us she is also living it up in the beautiful English Country side. When I was young my family owned a lovely home in Alexandria, Ontario. My Mom, would make large breakfasts, she would garden, we had a garden fully of lilac trees, peonies and wildflowers, we also had a sprawling vegetable garden that my parents would pluck food from and we would have gorgeous fresh fruits and veggies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Oh the memories are great. I am a definite City dweller, but there is something about country living I will always hold dear. Now, knowing Miss Stella famous advocate like parents for being a vegetarian she probably gets her chef to make gourmet veg meals out of her garden, and if I were to guess inside that Teepee high tea is probably waiting!! Heres a peek at her life Country side:




Here is how to get Stellas Look- Anthropologie, Inner Lioness Vest:

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo