Oct 8, 2010

Bed Side Tables- A Work in Progress

For a while now I have been trying to decide what I should do to the bedside tables I purchased earlier this summer on Craigslist. Today while at the Paper Place I was really inspired to do a découpage treatment to them, I wasn't sure what color scheme to do as the bedroom is a jumble of prints and colors at the moment, so I settled on midnight blue and gold. By the way- If you live in Toronto and have yet to visit the Paper Place, DO IT!! It is a beautiful little shop in my neighbourhood full of character, bold color, and lots of other stuff besides paper to look at.
Back to the bed side table- I am very happy with the result thus far, I still need to buy a little more paper to cover the top of one of the tables, but otherwise I think it looks great and definitely adds a lot of character to the piece! I will show you the finished product when it is bright out so I can take a good picture/buy more paper to finish! I hope this inspires someone to take something you are tired of and give it an inexpensive facelift!
On another note: I also want to buy a variety of paper to make place mats to liven up the dinning room table!! Love it!!







Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo