Sep 16, 2010

According to Gwyneth




Here are some of Fall/Winter 2010's Major Trends according to Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop newsletter!! After visiting Soho's Kirna Zabete the girls forecasted some of the hottest looks for Fall. Kirna Zabete carries some of the most covetable fashion lines from Stella McCartney to Alexander Wang, with a wide range of fabulous finds the girls motto is that they would never carry anything they wouldn't wear, sounds good to me! So, Ladies keep your eyes peeled in your neighbourhood for fellow fashionistas, and let me know what trends you have picked up!

I am loving, loving, loving the Alexander Wang Tall zip Boot- Gwyn is holding in the pic above!! I also love the Stella McCartney Knit Sweater and the Lanvin necklace is a stunner- I want to find something like that!! I love it!! Click to zoom in!

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. I love that S.McC Sweater sooooo much!
    I just bought these booties from town shoes:
    http://www.theshoecompany.com/prod164XXX244XXXX.html

    they are amazing and COMFY

    but now I am thinking I should take them back and get the Ninewest lace up ones (or maybe I need both!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need both- they are so different!! A girl can never have enough shoes!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo