Aug 14, 2010

Happy Saturday


Hey Everyone, hope you are having a nice weekend so far! Everything is coming together and I am so excited! I am already having a fun time decorating our new dining room table- what do you think? We picked it up this morning for $40 from Craigslist, yes there are some scratches- but I plan to stain it so that will be taken care of! Next I am going to be looking for new white dishes, napkins, and a large Chinese Lamp to go overhead...Yay- can't wait to have our first dinner party! Bon Week-end!




Always Stay Graceful,

L.

2 comments:

  1. great find, it looks fantastic! just found your blog and I'm enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $40!! Can't go wrong!!!!!

    It looks great!

    Hanging paper lanterns over the table? A cluster?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo