Jul 21, 2010

San Fran





Last August my boyfriend Blayre and I went to San Francisco. I had always felt-even though I had never visited at the time- that I would share a special connection with the city. For those of you who have not been it was like New York City with a laid back West Coast, Joni Mitchell vibe. I absolutely adore it, the surrounding colors are vibrant and there is something slightly whimsical about this place. It is definitely a gem in the U.S.A. a place that generates freedom, and individualism, it is non judgemental, and celebrates difference. We saw so much while we were there, among all of the places we visited was a fabulous little Place called The Crown and Crumpet. A cute little Tea Salon Tucked away in Ghirardelli Square, Ghirardelli ofcourse is renouned for their chocolates! The Crown and Crumpet is owned by a seriously stylish couple, Amy Denebeim Dean (whom perviously worked at Ralph Lauren), co owns the C&C with her husband Christopher. Through their love of color, Cath Kidtson, an excellent menu filled with lovely treats, and English antiques they have created a charming English getaway in the heart of San Francisco. I would highly advise you to go if you are planning a trip there in the near future!







Always Stay Graceful,

L.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo