Jul 9, 2010

Club Monaco Fall 2010 Lookbook


Here is the latest Club Monaco

Fall 2010 Lookbook, Garance Doré,

hot fashion Blogger is the photographer on this shoot. It gives all us fashion lovers a behind the scenes look at what it's really like to go on a shoot!! I can't wait for this collection, the coats/jackets & shoes are amazing! Also check out some of the shots taken during that shoot- I hope you enjoy lovely Garance as much as I do! xoxo









GARANCE DORÉ: My style is a translation of my lifestyle: I travel a lot so my wardrobe has to be simple and functional. I am a fashion lover so I always need a few fashion forward pieces. I'm also a photographer so I need comfort. But, I love to be sexy and I can't live without my high heels...
Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo