I love to eat this on a warm day its fresh and delicious- give it a try!
Easiest Guacamole Recipe Ever!
(For 1 Person)
- 1 Avocado
- Hot Sauce (Tabasco sauce or whatever you like)
- 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1 Tomato
-Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit, once you have done that take a spoon and scoop out the contents of the avocado into a bowl. -Once you have done this mash up the avocado with a fork, and continue to do so until it is of the consistency that you like. I personally take a more rustic approach and leave some chunks of avocado.
- Then cut up the onion into small pieces, about half an inch in size or smaller.
- Repeat this with the tomato, to created small cubes pieces, or smaller.
- Add the tomato and the onion to bowl with the avocado.
- Squeeze half a lime over the contents in the bowl - Add as much hot sauce as you can take!
Serve with tortilla chips, fajitas, quesadillas, nachos or on it own if you so choose!! Don't forget the margaritas, or for some lighter fare- guava juice!
Always Stay Graceful,