May 27, 2010

Sex and the City 2


I don't care what the reviews say, this is my review- and i'm stickin' to it!
I just back from Sex and the City 2 sneak peek and let me tell you I LOVED it... I will not be giving anything away I just want to say that these characters are so dear to my heart and have been in my life for so long now that I truly don't think that they could ever go wrong! I just adore them. The theater was packed, the crowd was very animated, lots of laughter, gasps and cheering- the fans so obviously love these ladies and have been on many life journeys with them through the years. Of course if you are like me you will also be curious about the fashion which was incredible. Thanks to Patricia Field the show/movie stylist kept all of the fashionistas whispering and wanting more. All of the ladies look fabulous they are all in such amazing shape, their lives continue to keep me interested and as old friends do we always pick up where we left off. I really hope that they continue to make these movies to keep their stories alive! I absolutely loved it, I was as Samantha would say "Carried Away."


Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo