Mar 25, 2010

Madrid


Hey Everyone, so I just got back from Madrid and it was amazing!! What a beautiful city! My boyfriend who is a cinematographer was hired to do a wedding there so I was lucky enough to tag along to film a little myself as well as see the sights, drink the wine, and mingle with the fabulous people. It is a wonderful culture with a lot of laughter, dancing, and partying, I absolutely love their joie de vivre! We were lucky enough to enjoy some nice weather while we were there, we got around to quite a few of the touristy areas, but were also able to experience a little of their culture first hand by going to a wedding! The couple were incredible people, a beautiful love story with many people supporting and celebrating their union it was truly a memorable experience. Gracias










Always Stay Graceful,

Adios L.

2 comments:

  1. Great collages! Don't you just love that city! Thanks for sharing some sunshine, here in Amsterdam it is grey and rainy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!! I´m Marta from Madrid :D It was great and incredible days with you. I hope see you soon again. We never forget you.
    Cool Pictures!! And cool Blog!! :D I link you in my blog x4duros.com

    All the best from Madrid. A lot of kisses muuuacks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo