Feb 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNY!!


This post goes out to a great lady, my Nanny, a.k.a. my grandmother. Because of her I love Cybill Shepherd, Angela Lansbury and Seinfeld and for that I owe her so much! She is a fabulous cook, loves travel, and has a great sense of humour... I have been so lucky to haver her in my life. Although I will not reveal her age- I will tell you ten things about that I love/she loves.

Food/Cooking/Baking

The Animal Kingdom

Gardening/Gardens/Nature

I might be going out on a limb here but- Anything British...

Tea/Parties (me too!!)


Travel/Exploration/Culture

Keeping up Appearances

Agatha Christie

Seinfeld
Murder She Wrote-Angela Lansbury

I love you so much Nanny, and I know there are so many more things you love, family, Lily & Crew, and your friends who have been there with you for all of these years. I just wanted to write up a little something because you mean the world to me! xoxo

Always Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo