Jan 12, 2010

New Beginnings



Here are somethings I am really happy about lately:

- I love my new school schedule
- Family is better than ever
- Great Boyfriend
- Trying to eat as healthy as possible
- Working out (it will get more enjoyable)

Anyways in June it is time for a move and a new life beginning. I never saw myself in Toronto but it is time to start a new chapter. Everybody will be heading there seperate ways, some will stay in the fashion world, most won't. I need to start looking for a job and consider all of the opportunities out there. It's so hard to choose one thing to concentrate on.... That's the only problem!! The possibilities are endless, I think I need divine intervention- if there is anyone out there please give me a sign!!

Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo