Jan 24, 2010

Featured Artist- Ann Carrington



I just got back from a lovely dinner and my Grandmothers, for my fathers birthday. It was really nice to have cake, and enjoy a nice meal- that means I am off to the gym tomorrow morning!!


Anyways I have discovered this fabulous artist Ann Carrington of England, her work is so unique and there is so much work that goes into this that it would be hard not to appreciate these stunning pieces of art. By using buttons, sequins, needles and safety pins to name a few, she creates textured artwork that forms an image that would look beautiful in a modern space or a more traditional space. I would love to own any of these they are simply gorgeous.

Click here to view more of Ann's work.

Enjoy!







Stay Graceful,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo