Oct 19, 2009

The Beginning



Here I am creating my first blog at 1:41am Montreal time. First of all I never thought I would ever be doing this, I have always loved reading other peoples blogs so don't get me wrong I am not knocking this at all!!
Anyways I thought it might be a little therapeutic as I am now a 23 year old lady and really have no idea what I am going to do with my life! As well in the process of finding myself why not take pictures of beautiful things and one day have a diary that I can reflect on where I was in my life at the time.
By the way my name is L, nice to meet whom ever is reading, if anyone at all.
So I named this 'Gracefully Searching' because I wanted to post pictures and thoughts about things I like, what I am interested in and see what may come of this in the process of my search! Also I love Grace Kelly, so there you go.
There are so many beautiful things in the world so many places, images, foods, cupcakes, and people, its so hard to know where to channel your energy. Okay this is enough for now, I am still not sure what I am going to do about this!
I also want to share my art that I create, the food I cook and all of the beautiful and creative things I stumble upon in life!

Stay Graceful


Yours truly,

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for all of the lovely comments!
Always Stay Graceful,
L. xoxo